Sunday, May 23, 2010

诈骗电邮

那天收到一个朋友的 email, 内容如下:-

【 Hello,

I'm really sorry for not informing you about my urgent traveling to Scotland for a Seminar. It was something urgent and i didn't even inform anyone about this traveling. Please i need your help because my wallet got lost on my way to the hotel I lodged myself. Inside the wallet was my phone,cards,diary, including my return ticket and other vital documents. Though I have reported the case to the police but I'm really stranded here. I would have emailed you before now but I only got access to an internet now.

I sent you this email so that you could help me out with $1700 or any amount you could afford just to pay for my hotel bills and to sort myself out here before i get my missing wallet back. I will appreciate any amount you could afford and I will pay you back with interest upon my arrival.

Kindly transfer the money to me directly via the western union money transfer using my name and the address below. I will appreciate your kindness and fast response. After the transfer, just email me the money transfer control number [MTCN].

Name : Suzanne Teoh
Address: 101 Broughty Ferry Rd, Dundee, DD4 6JE, Scotland United Kingdom[UK]

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Waiting for your positive response...

Thank you

HS Teoh 】



一看就知道这是骗人的。
问了那朋友后,他说他的 email 被人hack 了,一切都是被利用来诈骗的。

刚刚手机收到 SMS 通知我赢了 COCA COLA 的 FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 的奖金 RM 15k ……

真是岂有此理!@#%…&×#@#! 到处都有诈骗!这社会真的很不安全了!
虽然看起来就是骗人的,可是还是有人会被骗的,不只贪心会被骗,连好心也会被骗!
可怜!


10 comments:

80's Cherlyn said...

现在要做好心都要想一下~

lock said...

冇咁大隻蛤乸隨街跳的啦!

大小姐:) said...

heiz~!
對拉。。
很多這些的~!
哪裡可能那麼好??

YT said...

嗯,真的要小心。

现在社会的诈骗手法层出不穷,甚至利用家人朋友的名誉。sms的已经outdated了,可是还是有一些人被骗。

所以真的,善良也会被利用,很不爽!!!

Unknown said...

就是講咯~~不只贪心会被骗,连好心也会被骗!
所以啊。。。真的不可貪心,就連好心也要三思。
我也受過以上電郵,也沒理他。真的是我好友的話,我會打去酒店找。不是的話,理他都傻。

键轩惠娘 said...

我的email也有很多这些信件,我都不会开来看的,sms的我更加不会回复,只要不贪,就不会受骗。

Kikey Loo said...

my friend also "kena" once.

SockPeng said...

哎哟!!
真的是滥用了人们的同情心
有时, 还要警惕

Alice Chong said...

天下没有白吃的午餐,所以这些都不要相信。。。

邱祥珲 said...

一分耕耘,一分收获。投机的心态会让人变得贪心。